Skip to main content


Our personal Journey with Extreme Preterm Baby - Part 6

#PrematurityAwarnessMonth

Our personal journey with Extreme Preterm baby

#Part6

I am thankful to each one who travelled in my hard journey.   

NICU Doctors Binu Sir & Team- Who gave their  heart and soul for my baby recovery. Who patiently replied to all our queries all time 24*7 till he turned one yr.

Gynecologist Dhanalakshmi Mam & Team - First 28 days after my delivery,  when I suffered a lot because of severe vaginal infections, I cannt able to sit, stand & walk because of severe unbearable pain. But I must be active & alert all through the day & night for my child at NICU and outside NICU room.Oh my goodness,  she took care of me like her own daughter in hospital by giving more positivity to travel forward. I never forget that in my life🥰

Pediatrician Udhayakumar Sir & Team - For never ending lovable support till now.

Surgeon Bala Sir & Team - When my son at 1.5 kg weight(45 days old baby) undergone surgery done by you,  still it is a great gratitude feel towards you the way you handled me & my son during surgery process. I cannt even think anyone else in that place who could have handled that critical surgery in a better way understanding parents anxiety at all aspects.Kindness to the core.(That tuck tuck anxiety worry fear moment as we parents waiting outside surgery room still in my memory).

Nurses Rini and many more to list - No words to explain what they did in my life. Without them my baby is not here with me today.

Early childhood development staffs -  Dear Neethu & team for checking up baby developments till he turned 1 yr of age.

My family - Such a moral support by consoling me all time through phone calls alone.

Few of my relatives -  Frequently texted and called to give me the hope.

All my lovable friends - Without them how can we right??

Yes of course my all time strength my dear hubby🥰

My bravo fighter child Vihaan - He is best ever support for me. His willpower always admired me to be more confident during my hard travel. He was my guru during that time. By seeing his fighting attitude against all odds,  I became stronger than ever  to handle him🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thank you all for reading 6 parts of this topic,which created awareness about preterm birth. Educate yourself about prematurity birth to support your near & dear ones. 

#TheEnd





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our journey with extremely preterm baby - Part 1

#PrematurityBirthAwarenessMonth #OurPersonalJourneyWithPretermBaby #Part1 We got married in May, 2013 and got pregnant (I was physically and of course he was mentally) in May 2015. We both always managed the challenges during pregnancy and after that all alone except few emergency hospital admission process. Elders in our family had their own family commitments and problems. So they could not able to support us properly during our preterm journey to till now. Due to both side family problems, I was in much stress during my pregnancy. Me and my hubby supported each other. He was under learning process to support his partner. I was in 5th mnth of pregnancy. Took scan. It was stated as polyhydrominos. We went for doc visit with scan report. Before visiting doc we just googled to know what is polyhydrominos??? It is specified as pre term chances are there. During the doc visit, we raised question as "Doc is there any chances of preterm birth"?. She scolded me stating &q

A journey of an inspiring single parent of visually and intellectually challenged Child.